منتدى الأبيض سيدي الشيخ التربوي و التعليمي
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

choose your friends

3 مشترك

اذهب الى الأسفل

choose your friends Empty choose your friends

مُساهمة من طرف SIHAME الخميس يوليو 30, 2009 4:42 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

choose your friends
friedship is very important question that everyone is in urgent need to it.therfore everyone of us must avoid liars and cheats.those are false friends and false friends are like lice always sucking your blood.if you are in good situation they show you how an intresting person you are.but if you are in trouble they flee for their lousy lives.false friends stab you in the back in the most difficult moments.ther is an old wisdom says
God protect me from my false friend because I knowhow to protect myself from my enemies.
When you choose your friends .try to avoid those.
1liars.with liars you will never know the truth.liars are thieves make you mistrust everyone.
2.cheats.they are harmful more than useful.they want to achieve their ends by fellowing illegal ways..
3.fanatics and extremists.such kind of people are illogical.dull and have one track mind.they understand things according to their narrow minds.you get angry with them for simple reasons.anger as we know is very harmful.physically.psychologically and mentally.so why you destroy your health by your self with those false friends.
4.pessimists.with pessimist friends you see just life in its dark side and life is enough of burden without having to bear them on your shoulders.
Good friends are like the gold.it is not easy to get.also good friends in our days are very rare.we must look for them carefully and when we find them we must be patient with them.
Good friends are those.
1.of high morality.morality means good behaviour.all people are seeking good behaviour but only some o them get it.because good behaviour practically is not easy.
Good friends whom we are looking for must be successful.effective.useful and optimist.
With good friends surely you know what is the meaning of life.you taste the flavour of success.you will be an effective element in your society.
With good friends ther is no meaning for sadness.disappontments or frustrations.with them you feel always you are young.
So .from now you must think deeply before to choose your friends.
Those who say I can stay without friends diden.t yet born
SIHAME
SIHAME
مشرف مميز
مشرف مميز

عدد الرسائل : 2192
تاريخ الميلاد : 11/05/1930
العمر : 94
عدد النقاط : 48093
السٌّمعَة : 29
تاريخ التسجيل : 12/12/2008

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل