منتدى الأبيض سيدي الشيخ التربوي و التعليمي
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

All of you say hello now.......

اذهب الى الأسفل

All of you say hello now....... Empty All of you say hello now.......

مُساهمة من طرف Samet jamais Samett الإثنين مارس 14, 2011 1:57 am

بسم الله
lonely sitting;lonely living.Enjoying to be alone and alone enjoy to be with me. I like silence and silence is far from me ,it is a part of me, I write these words because they are written for me. I have forgotten people because I have forgot first why me is me.I played I laughed I ignored the truth unfortunately,till I found my self dieing slowly, losing every thing rapidly,I lost my humanity ,my purity ;my dignity.All my life was a part of nonentity ,was a calamity taking me to the semitry a semitry followed by a life of eternity a life where I have to l live with my laugh,my failure a life I live it moment by moment ; moments of happiness ,moments of fury when I can't realize my dreams . The moment where all true for me become wrong........the ages when I realize the only solution is to return to my lord to his majesty to prostrate to knee to ask him to forgive me.....

Written by Samet jamais Samett
For you Allah , for you my mother for you my father for every who suffer for the former and the latter for every one who is reading this letter I promise I will be the Samet that is never Samett

Samet jamais Samett

عدد الرسائل : 2
عدد النقاط : 38294
السٌّمعَة : 4
تاريخ التسجيل : 14/03/2011

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:
لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى